Hydraulic systems use an incompressible fluid, such as oil or water, to transmit forces from one location to another within the fluid. In general, mineral oil obtained from petroleum is used as the fluid in a hydraulic system.
The main advantages of hydraulic systems are:
1. Large forces are generated from small volumes.
2. Hydraulic elements are naturally lubricated while the system is working.
3. Speed can be changed while there is motion.
4. A hydraulic system can be secured from several points.
5. Hydraulic elements run quietly.
As Ertan Soydan A.Ş., thanks to our distinguished engineering team and our wide range of hydraulic products, we can meet all your needs and demands in industrial and mobile hydraulics by identifying efficient, durable and cost effective solutions.